Investigating ebook technology and other digital 'contents' for PDA, especially Pocket PC (...and iPod)
(updated April 4, 04)
multi formats one stop
shopping site, include non fiction and exclusive short fictions.
the best free ebook site in several
3. PeanutPress, award winning ebook store
for PDA, friendly DRM solutions.
eSummaries that deliver wisdom. Perfect for PDA users.
5. eBookAd, many indies label are here
Univ. of Virginia
Library, Free ebooks
7. FreeeLiterature dot com,
classics for free
8. Memoware, free documents from
ESSPC, great place to
start your collection (Free)
10.The Online Book Page,
from U.Penn. new
Recommended eBooks from my ebook shelf
(email me for 10%
Don't Know Much About History
Dirty Little Secrets
Killing The Buddha
The Get With the Program! Guide to Fast Food and Family Restaurants
Star Trek Series
Angels and Demons
Holly Bible NIV ed.
Da Vinci Code
Letters to Penthouse XIX
Letters to Penthouse XVIII
7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
Against All Enemies
eBook Mail List/Newsgroup:
Pocket PC Links:
iPod Links: new
Pocket PC eBooks Watch - eBook and beyond
The Sum of All Info
This easy-to-use summarizing software dramatically increases your productivity and efficiency by creating concise summaries of any document or Web page so you spend considerably less time reading without missing any important information.
Using sophisticated statistical and linguistic algorithms, it pinpoints the key concepts and extracts the most relevant sentences, resulting in a summary that is a shorter, condensed version of the original text.
This is how I used the software:
1. Creates summaries of any text or document (including PDFs): Copernic Summarizer can analyze a text of any length, on any subject, in any one of four languages, and create a summary as short or as long as you want it to be. It can summarize Word documents, Web pages, PDF files, e-mail messages and even text from the Clipboard.
2. Integrates into the most popular applications: You can obtain summaries quickly by clicking the Summarize button or by choosing the appropriate menu item integrated into applications such as Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Reader, Outlook Express, Eudora, Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
3. Modify the summary using WebEssence, a proprietary content filtering technology: which automatically removes from Web pages irrelevant text and content (such as ads and navigation items), Copernic Summarizer focuses on the essential text elements, which results in even more relevant summaries.
4. Export and share results using a variety of file formats: Once summaries have been generated, they can be printed, saved in Microsoft Word or e-mailed, simplifying not only the way you store information but also how you share it with your friends and colleagues. From MS Word I convert them to MS Reader format using the MS Reader Add-in program.
5. Read the summarizer in my Pocket PC, faster and more convinience.
I know it would be better if there is a Summarizer for Pocket PC, let's wait...
posted by Jerry permanent link